Wednesday 25 May 2022
Early bird price $433 ex GST
Regular price $510 ex GST
Book this session
Our Measurement Uncertainty (MU) training courses are the most popular sessions we run.
We ensure the courses are highly interactive and constructive by keeping the group numbers small. Since participants work on examples from their own lab, they obtain immediate and practical benefits.
Participants learn how to evaluate the effects of various sources of MU to determine an appropriate calibration strategy. These principles can also be extended to different analytical techniques.
Our Measurement Uncertainty training course includes the following:
- The process of MU calculation and how it relates to Quality and Traceability
- How to determine the sources of uncertainty and quantify them
- Dealing with bias in your measurement process
- Calculating combined and expanded uncertainties
- Reporting results to the client
- Spreadsheet tools for uncertainty evaluation
- Work through your own measurement uncertainty budgets in guided workshops
- Putting your measurement uncertainty estimate to work in the lab
- How to write up your MU report for NATA
- Tips for presenting MU at a NATA assessment.
Why is our course different?
Because we use a process from your facility to ensure what you learn is of immediate and practical benefit.
Since we train you using one of your organisation’s processes as an example, you’ll walk away with knowledge you can apply as soon as you’re back in your workplace.
When run as an in-house course, we’ll train staff using your processes in your facility saving you time and money!
Why choose our training courses?
- We limit our course numbers to ensure the best results for all participants.
- We’re able to deliver highly practical sessions because we regularly interact with labs in their facilities, giving us up-to-date experiences.
- Our participants and their needs drive our training.
All of our courses include the option for participants to have their process, procedure or MU workings analysed and discussed as part of the course.
This means that participants walk away from the course with information that is of immediate use to them back in their workplace.
Our unique follow up process
Two weeks after the training, we catch up with each participant, just to be sure they’re on track.
Participants value this opportunity to ask questions that may have come up since their training.
Whether we run training specifically for your lab or you’re part of a public session, we can help you achieve your goals.
Remember if you have any questions about this course you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can phone Maree on 0411 540 709 or Diane on 0402 012 781 for an obligation-free discussion.
Need more info about Measurement Uncertainty right now? Download the Measurement Uncertainty flyer