Our Measurement Uncertainty (MU) training courses are the most popular sessions we run.
We ensure the courses are highly interactive and constructive by keeping the group numbers small. Since participants work on examples from their own lab, they obtain immediate and practical benefits.
Participants learn how to evaluate the effects of various sources of MU to determine an appropriate calibration strategy. These principles can also be extended to different analytical techniques.
Our Measurement Uncertainty training course includes the following:
- The process of MU calculation and how it relates to Quality and Traceability
- How to determine the sources of uncertainty and quantify them
- Dealing with bias in your measurement process
- Calculating combined and expanded uncertainties
- Reporting results to the client
- Spreadsheet tools for uncertainty evaluation
- Work through your own measurement uncertainty budgets in guided workshops
- Putting your measurement uncertainty estimate to work in the lab
- How to write up your MU report for NATA
- Tips for presenting MU at a NATA assessment.
You’re not alone!
A unique feature of our training is the follow up process. More specifically, our trainer follows up with each measurement uncertainty training participant to discuss any issues they may have encountered in the lab. Participants find this useful opportunity to ask further questions to be highly valuable.
Remember if you have any questions about this course you can email email@example.com
Alternatively you can phone Maree on 0411 540 709 or Diane on 0402 012 781 for an obligation-free discussion.
Need more info right now? Download the Measurement Uncertainty flyer